Pages

Friday, February 25, 2022

The crazy adventure.

 The crazy adventure.

It all started on that usual morning u now i wake up i get dressed and then i go to the kitchen and make a bowl of cereal and try to ignore my little sister well this was a different morning i woke up in the morning off my bed and got a flashlight and a sandwich and a tiny fishing rod and i put all of it in my little blue backpack put on waterproof shoes and some old shirt with shaggy jean shorts and raced out the door right  outside to explore.


i ran into the forest right my house and saw the damp cold ruff forest it was 6000 years old it was only a year ago though that i moved in this house so i don't go in the forest so i dont no what it is like in hear very much well because it is only five in the morning it was getting creepy because there's wolfs and lots of mosquitoes rustle rustle wait what's that auauauau! Arrrrrr! Ahhhh a wolf runnnnn! I raced through the forest past my navers house carol and johnny the googersons and their house is creepy ! well i tried two get away from the sharp fangs, the wet and slimy nose and the sharp claws  at his feet scamering right at me. All I wanted was an adventure. I screamed!.


Until I found a deep pond I jumped in suddenly  the wolf ran away from me scared of what  maybe it was because I'm wet and have seaweed on me with a lot of rubbish the googersons threw in so I quickly jumped  out of the pond all wet but then roarrrrr! A huge sea worm monster tried to tag me but I dodged it like dodgeball  but it was not fun like dodgeball  I thought  ? how come i'm the one who gets into trouble all the time i screamed unfortunately  it scared the monster away yes ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! I said it's surprising no one can hear me right i was walking along this sand and  wait i was in a forest wye is there sand oh my gosh the forest disappeared i was in a dessert i told myself ah how am i going to get out of her oh no oh no oh  no ! but i needed to stay calm so i stopped and thought what should i do!




No comments:

Post a Comment