Pages

Friday, February 25, 2022

not the right day.

 Oh no the toaster.

It was all a normal morning. I woke up, brushed my teeth, got dressed and went to the bathroom. when I came out I suddenly noticed it was getting darker and darker outside and I smelt something burning.  I raced through my house across my mom and dad's room and right into the kitchen where my toaster was about to blow. I heard the screeching sound and I grabbed a frying pan and put it over my face. A second later the toaster blew. It was like being  struck by lightning before my eyes.


My mom's frying pan.

 I couldn't believe it. There was my dad right by the fridge saying ' 'is my toast ready’’ he looked over and screamed ahhh there's no butter in the fridge. I slapped my face thinking he was going to notice the toaster blow up with his toast in it. I was in shock for a decent while because the toast went through mom's frying pan onto the sealing but how. if i did not have that frying pan my face would look like i cleaned  the chimney then my mom came in oh no was i grounded for mom frying pan. Just in a second she looked over and saw her frying pan she screamed her guts out and burst into tears my frying pan she yelled s s s sorry mom  i said shrieking like a mouse my mom gave it one last scream and walked away then my dad looked over where's your mom he said . i walked away into  my room not ancering.


What about school?

  and went back to my bed thinking please tell me this was a dream but suddenly I heard music and the walls started to move. Ahhh! There's a singing earthquake  I yelled! my sister came in no there's is not she sqeiked its  my music haha!’’ I was having the worst morning. i got so annoyed that i forgot it was school then i heard my mom talking to dad. should we pick norah up from school,, then i knew i was going to get in trouble there was no time to waste i have to go to school i grabbed my bag and ran all the way through town right to my school my teacher glared at me and i said i had a quick break she said detention then i  knew i was having a free trip to grounded world like i'm actually going underground and i need light so i went to the principal's office where mr sharecare was talking to my parents and that's  when they said grounded’’ noooooo!


                            

                                                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment